Don’t you just love it when something comes in the post for you? It’s the bomb diggidy right?! Well from this excitement led to this D.I.Y post. Yes, I know, I’m spoiling you lovelies; but you should love it! It’s something I like to call: Something in a bottle. It’s so simple. Didn’t even take two days to post it on the blog- get inn!!! So seeing as it’s a simple D.I.Y, I shall stop babbling on. Have fun creating :D
- Jump rings
- Mini glass bottles
- Corkscrew (mine came with the bottle)
- Screw eyes
- Strong adhesive
- Letter beads
- Flash card
*I got most of my helpers from Ebay*
NOTE: there is no rule for what should be in this bottle. It is totally up to you, whatever you like. Heck you can even put in a crushed up Oreo. The possibilities are endless. Just make them unique to suit you. But feel free to do one like mine dudes.
2. Start to turn it clockwise applying pressure so it will go into the corkscrew. Once it can’t go down anymore, it should look like this.
4. Take the middle link of the chain and connect it through the jump ring.
5. Once it’s in the right place, take your pliers/scissors and close the jump ring.
7. Put some glitter in the centre (where the fold is).
8. Now tap the glitter into the bottle from the start of the fold.
10. Finally, once you’ve finished filling your bottle, put a strong adhesive around the whole bottom side of the corkscrew. Stick it in, and voilà! You’re finished!
Live Long and Prosper Dudes ♥